1 1/2 tbsp Paleo friendly salsa
1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
4 slices of good quality bacon (gluten, nitrate & nitrite, and sugar free)
1/2 tbsp cooking fat
Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Place the bacon slices in a large frying pan and heat over medium heat.
2. Cook the bacon slices flipping occasionally until desired crispiness.
3. Remove from the pan and let the bacon rest on a paper towel covered plate.
4. In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper until slightly frothy.
5. Heat your choice of cooking fat in a large skillet over medium heat.
6. Once the pan is hot pour the eggs in and let them cook for 10-15 seconds.
7. Add the salsa to the eggs and gently stir the eggs in order to form soft curdles and
8. Cook until the eggs thicken and set.
9. Serve with avocado and bacon.
Here are the rough nutritional facts.
Cal: 800 (roughly)
Protein: 34g (roughly)
Fats: 39g (roughly)
Cabs: 14g (roughly)
Need personal training w/ custom nutrition plan included? Go HERE
Learn to cook with these healthy cook books