If your still stuck at home and can't make it to the local gym. Maybe you're traveling and there isn't a good gym at the hotel your at. either way this will be the post for you. Here we'll show you 7 movements that you can do at home to stay fit so lets get into it.
First and foremost, there' so many more movements that you can do without a gym and if you get some bands then you might as well never worry about a gym membership. But in the mean time here they are
1. Jumping jacks - a classic cardio move that gets your heart rate up and gets you sweating in no time.
2. Squats - perfect for toning your legs, butt and core. Make sure to keep your back straight and never let your knees go past your toes.
3. Push-ups - another great way to tone your arms, chest and shoulders. If regular push-ups are too hard, try doing them on your knees.
4. Planks - a great exercise for strengthening your entire core. Start by holding the plank position for 20-30 seconds, and gradually work your way up to 1 minute or more.
5. Walking - one of the easiest ways to get some exercise into your day is by going for a brisk walk around your neighborhood or local park.
6. Lunges - this will allow you to work one leg at a time and making it even more effective by holding something in your hands.
7. Step ups - stepping up on a chair or a couch or maybe you have a small step stool that you can use to step on to which adds even more difficulty to the classic lunge
Here's an example at home workout you can do to get your blood pumping
5 rounds with 1 min rest.
30 sec jumping jacks
20 push ups
30 sec plank
When it comes to working out at home, there are a few things you can do to make sure you make the most out of your workouts. First, it’s important to have a space that is dedicated to your workouts. This will help you stay focused and motivated. Second, create a schedule and stick to it. This will help you make time for your workouts and ensure that they become a part of your routine. Be creative with your workouts. There are endless possibilities when it comes to exercises you can do at home, so mix things up to keep yourself from getting bored. By following these tips, you’ll be able to make the most out of your at-home workouts and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Staying fit and healthy doesn't have to be hard. With our simple at-home exercises, you can stay in shape without having to leave the comfort of your home. All it takes is a little bit of dedication and commitment to start seeing results. So make sure that you keep up with regular exercise, eat nutritious foods, get plenty of rest, and maintain good mental health for an overall healthier lifestyle.
For more info on working out these three books